Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
Location
I'boro
Thanks for the route ! It was a good turn out - good start to the season
 

<Tommy>

Guru
Location
Camden, London
Hi there - I'm fairly new here so just thought I'd say hello.. 👋

😁 I found my old login and password - Nice to be back..

Thank you Randy 😊 Nice to see some old faces too...

Hopefully rouvy suits you nicely. Good to see you mate 👍.
 

Rod McG

Veteran
I loved the lightning.

Here is the link for the spreadsheet. It’s still alphabetical waiting for @Rod McG to fix it.

@adski @Craig and @shimceltic here is the link for last week’s ride.

https://riders.rouvy.com/events/388725c2-b6eb-4abd-90fe-380187354a82

Also @JuhaL and @Breedon be careful on mile 4 of this week’s ride the roads are slick with rain. Slow down for safety.


View: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13dyvhs821zLH61DBmi2WxkBOQK8kH4MGgud-prttcF4/edit?usp=drivesdk


OK Randy, now done.
Please do insert the times with the hours, even if they are 00. The format is hh:mm:ss.000. Missing the hours, hh, means that the system thinks that minutes are hours, until I correct each entry! Otherwise, many thanks for your efforts!
 
Top Bottom