Team High Road

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
Whoever designed their outfits, they must be weel in the lead for the least attractive team colours in the peleton at the moment. Slipstream can now rest easy at having lost that title!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve Austin

The Marmalade Kid
I think its only a temporary job until they can find anyone to sponsors

Dave5N

Über Member
The black is just winter training kit. They said they were planning to race in different colours in different countries.

As Roger Hammond pointed out, it took a real genius to give them all black kit to train on British roads in the winter.

walker

Steve Austin said:
I think its only a temporary job until they can find anyone to sponsors

I'm not to sure they will get a new sponsor this side of 2009. I'm sure T-mobile Have a claus that must say, if anoyone is to come in this year they will take back there Generosity payment to get them through this year. Unless they get a sponsor that will put in no money this year or maybe just half

Dave5N said:
You don't like the golfing look then?
Glof? Don't get me started on glof, that's not a sport! Mincing about in pastel slacks and nasty jumpers with a stick. Pah!
It's about time that cycling abandoned it's obsession with looking like the inside of a packet of Skittles and embraced it's Goth roots. Black kit, black bikes, shades, aero mohicans, eyeliner and fingerless leather mitts with studs. ;)

yorkshiregoth

Master of all he surveys
Chuffy said:
Glof? Don't get me started on glof, that's not a sport! Mincing about in pastel slacks and nasty jumpers with a stick. Pah!
It's about time that cycling abandoned it's obsession with looking like the inside of a packet of Skittles and embraced it's Goth roots. Black kit, black bikes, shades, aero mohicans, eyeliner and fingerless leather mitts with studs. ;)

Sounds good to me, so where does one buy black leather studded cycle gloves?? (And I'm only half joking) :tongue:

yorkshiregoth said:
Sounds good to me, so where does one buy black leather studded cycle gloves?? (And I'm only half joking) :biggrin:
Right now I think one buys black studded mitts and calls them cycling gloves. ;)

...or buy those Rapha gloves and customise them. :tongue:

simonali

Guru
Chuffy said:
It's about time that cycling abandoned it's obsession with looking like the inside of a packet of Skittles and embraced it's Goth roots. Black kit, black bikes, shades, aero mohicans, eyeliner and fingerless leather mitts with studs. :tongue:

Are we to assume that the Cardinal is due a respray soon, Mr Brightredbike? ;)

OP
OP
Keith Oates

Keith Oates

Janner
What ever the colour of their outfits they've started the season well with having one of their riders win the TDU. Well done to Andre Greipel the new leader of this year's Pro tour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom