Teenager rebelling

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Cranky said:
I've often considered this - with the upstairs telly anyway - but have never quite had the courage!

Be Brave!

The stock response to one of dad's "mad-turns" is "You're pathetic" or "you're such a twat" but it's funny how they seem to get the point...

TVC

Just accept that whatever you previously thought, they are entirely right and you clearly are 100% wrong about everything.

Slim

Über Member
I've been getting the stroppy teenager treatment already from my eldest. Trouble is he's only 8!!

The future is so bright:wacko:

ChrisKH

Guru
Slim said:
I've been getting the stroppy teenager treatment already from my eldest. Trouble is he's only 8!!

You and me both. My eight year old had a fruit this morning 'cause I forgot to change the protective cover on his Nintendo DS. Admittedly I had promosed but forgot.

Me: I can't do it at 7.45 am I've got to go to work.

Him: Rant, rant, rant, rant, rant, rant......I hate you! :tongue:

I'd better go and build some bridges.:evil:

Fab Foodie

ChrisKH said:
You and me both. My eight year old had a fruit this morning 'cause I forgot to change the protective cover on his Nintendo DS. Admittedly I had promosed but forgot.

Me: I can't do it at 7.45 am I've got to go to work.

Him: Rant, rant, rant, rant, rant, rant......I hate you! :tongue:

I'd better go and build some bridges.:evil:

Sometimes things are not possible, kids need to learn that that is part of life IMO. Tough lesson, but valuable!

Kovu

Über Member
ComedyPilot said:
The elderly believe everything, the middle-aged suspect everything, and the young KNOW everything. Good luck.

Yes its true. We young know it all! :smile:

bobg

Über Member
Popped nto my sons room to wake him up for college the other week and there were 4 legs sticking out of the duvet ( and it wasnt the dog!) When I confronted him later he said " Daad, you always think the worse of me , I'm not an animal!!:smile:

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
Kovu said:
Yes its true. We young know it all! :smile:

it's just as well you guys don't listen to use 30/40 somethings. if you knew what we know, it would spoil your youth :smile:

and the population would dwindle…

Fab Foodie

bleakanddivine said:
“When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished by how much he'd learned in seven years.” Mark Twain
Never a truer word spoken...

graham56

Guru
I`ve got three, 2 boys aged 16 & 15 and an evil little witch aged 13.( but not all the time, sometimes she`s daddys little girl who loves a cuddle):smile:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Slim said:

Hmm same here son 8 and daughter 5.....

There will be some scalps soon........

I'll be off on the bike, then the missus will be out at the gym... :smile:

Kovu

Über Member
We teenagers are always right.
We are never wrong.
We know everything.
That is a fact.

Top Bottom