Teenagers... Rites of passage II...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

thomas

the tank engine
tyred said:
Perhaps I'm boring but I have rarely, if ever, drank to excess. The only time I did, I wasn't a teenage, I was about 23, I drank about 14 pints of cider and quite a few whiskeys. I don't know how I got home and I felt slightly rough the next day to put it mildly.

urggh...When I was younger I didn't realise how closley related white lightening was to White Spririt :?:....I must have got through a fair amount of the 2 litre bottle...a few hours of my life were missing and I was sitting over a bucket all night and day (but wasn't sick -some how)...Mum wasn't very impressed when she picked me up :biggrin::biggrin:

tyred

Legendary Member
thomas said:
urggh...When I was younger I didn't realise how closley related white lightening was to White Spririt ;)....I must have got through a fair amount of the 2 litre bottle...a few hours of my life were missing and I was sitting over a bucket all night and day (but wasn't sick -some how)...Mum wasn't very impressed when she picked me up ;):biggrin:

I know someone who once drank a glass of turpentine. Intentionallyxx(

Moose

I've spent a significant amount of my (so far fairly short) life pissed. I still enjoy a drink now and then, but looking back it just seems such a waste.

It's definitely something that should be experienced, but not too often (at least not as often as I did).

Downward

Guru
thomas said:
urggh...When I was younger I didn't realise how closley related white lightening was to White Spririt :biggrin:....I must have got through a fair amount of the 2 litre bottle...a few hours of my life were missing and I was sitting over a bucket all night and day (but wasn't sick -some how)...Mum wasn't very impressed when she picked me up :sad::biggrin:

Special Red was sooo cheap
We worked out it was cheaper than lager but a lot more potent.

I never touched it again after getting tonked, collapsing on mates bed and puking on the duvet and curtains. The smell of Insigia makes me heave even now (It was sprayed to mask the smell)

The only other times puking were at home.
Mates 18 - Crate of Fosters Ice and me going home early feeling rough and spending 1 hour sitting on a cable box down the street as I tried to sober up at 8pm before going home !

Last time was stag night which spooked me - Never been so bad that i couldn't remember.
5 pints stella and about 1/3rd bottle of Jack daniels is bad.

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
User76 said:
I was based in Larkhill for a couple of years. One saturday I was doing a duty medic at Tidworth, a bloke came in really pissed, with an enormous cut above his eye, which was obviously going to need stitching. My colleague, a girl medic, was going to do it, and he said he would only let her do it topless, and proceeded to try and grope her, slap her, stick his hand up her skirt all sorts:angry: This obviously went down very badly with the rest of us, including the duty doc. He got in a couple of MPs, and they sat with him, bleeding quite heavily still. Eventually he collapsed, at which point the doc stitched his cut, but not edge to edge and all neat, but by (imagination needed now) pulling both edges out and stitching straight through, so he had a raised ridge about 5mm wide sticking out of his head:ohmy: So if you ever meet a chap with a brim over his eyebrow that'll be him:biggrin:

I think Tidworth and Larkhill are the only two places on the planet that can make Bulford seem bearable. At least it's near to the curry houses in Amesbury.

Top Bottom