Teeny tiny things that drive you nuts out of all proportion

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I'm good, after the op had to be cancelled in November, I have FINALLY, after stop and start, got a date for an appointment to see the Doctors about the OP. Much as I have the NHS to thank for, even Doctors have told me that I should have been seen long before now!

green1

Über Member
I dislike it when English people can't say words properly ie when they add letters to words...for example they say saw it sounds saw{r} and they can't say Loch its always Lock
Ll in welsh is even worse, Llan is not pronounced as lan.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
People making horrible slurping noises when they drink things, especially anything remotely warm or hot.

You are 46, NOT 3! Leave it to cool sufficiently so you can actually DRINK it properly!!

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!

subaqua

What’s the point
Ll in welsh is even worse, Llan is not pronounced as lan.
or worse when people say clangolen instead of *( puts tongue to roof of mouth at front and breathes ( try it guys))ango( puts tongue to roof of mouth at front and breathes ( try it guys))
* spent a fair few minutes trying to type out the sound - http://gwybodiadur.tripod.com/ll.htm explains better than me and yes they use the cl in it but not the cl sound the l in the cl sound .

sorry mini rant over

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
The little bristle that sticks out of the side of a paint brush. I'll tell you this and I'll tell you know more, that IS the most annoying thing in the world.

Top Bottom