Teeny tiny things that drive you nuts out of all proportion

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
swee'pea99

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
The little bristle that sticks out of the side of a paint brush. I'll tell you this and I'll tell you know more, that IS the most annoying thing in the world.
How about paint brushes that lose bristles into the paint...not enough to make you give up and throw the brush away (especially given the hassle of getting a new one, which will likely be just as bad), but just enough to be annoying, and generally at the worst possible 'last stroke or two' stage.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
How about paint brushes that lose bristles into the paint...not enough to make you give up and throw the brush away (especially given the hassle of getting a new one, which will likely be just as bad), but just enough to be annoying, and generally at the worst possible 'last stroke or two' stage.
Is this still about painting, or are we at the vinegar stage?

green1

Über Member
Men over the age of 17 wearing flip flops, you don't look cool, you look a fool.
Depends where you are, If you actually live some where that warrants them that's fine but not in this country. Flip flops should never be on sale in this country and that's one thing that customs should be searching peoples baggage for upon entry to the UK, and anybody caught smuggling them in should be treated the same as a drug smuggler.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Depends where you are, If you actually live some where that warrants them that's fine....

No no no. Never ever should FFs be worn by any man over the age of 17 anywhere. I have spoken. And whilst I'm on the subject, nor should they be worn by any woman of the age of 30.

Flip flops should never be on sale in this country and that's one thing that customs should be searching peoples baggage for upon entry to the UK, and anybody caught smuggling them in should be treated the same as a drug smuggler.

I agree.

Leodis

Veteran
Is there a difference between FF and slip on sandals?

No no no. Never ever should FFs be worn by any man over the age of 17 anywhere. I have spoken. And whilst I'm on the subject, nor should they be worn by any woman of the age of 30.
I agree.

any particular reason why for 12 months of a woman's life you don't think they should wear flip-flops? (not that I own any, I am just curious about this 12 month period)

U

User169

[QUOTE 2426506, member: 259"]Hairy bittercress[/quote]

Thale cress and mouse ear cress.

Top Bottom