Teeny tiny things that drive you nuts out of all proportion

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

hobbitonabike

Formerly EbonyWillow
People who don't like people who don't like cress :becool:

Nosaj

People who say sorry then barge you out of the way, instead of excuse me thereby giving you a chance to move out of their way.

colly

Re member eR
The plastic bags frozen vegetables come in. They are solely responsible for the amount of wasted peas contained in the ice caked on the inside of the freezer.

What's wrong with proper plastic bags ?

[QUOTE 2434299, member: 76"]Have you spent three days in a very tight observation post watching some Provos, and had to pooh into clingfilm so you could put it in your rucksack pocket thus leaving no smell or trace as well? It's a horrible feeling isn't it?[/quote]
no on the first, but yes on the second. I spent 12 months living in a tent some of it in areas of perma frost where you can't dig and even if you did it would never decay. what you take in, you carry out policy. I am more than used to living outdoors. Tis where I am happiest - though I have to confess I prefer the use of plastic bags to clingfilm if available. Tying a knot in it afterwards is just so much more, perhaps satisifying is not the right word, but I suspect you know what I mean!

Top Bottom