Tell me about your avatar.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sharky

Guru
So, everyone has a reason for their avatar, what's yours?

Is it just a pic of you, your favourite place, someone or something you love? Something for a bit of fun? Post your current avatar (else your post wont make sense if you change it later) here and tell us what its all about.

View attachment 337057

This is me on my commute, just going past the Aldgate Pump, into Fenchurch Street, London. Its not actually real, as I got the location from street view and then photoshopped me into it. But I pass by here six times a week in real life. There is a secret in the text ;)
That's a trip down memory lane. Had my 21st drinks in the AldgatePump after work in 1971!

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
20170211_105742.jpg

It's Bibendum, Michelin's advertising throwback from another era: He has a laissez-faire approach to his waistline, a borderline irresponsible one or no-handed riding style, and he smokes tabs while riding.

Last edited:
OP
OP
r04DiE

r04DiE

300km a week through London on a road bike.
That's a trip down memory lane. Had my 21st drinks in the AldgatePump after work in 1971!
Ah, If I think its the place you're talking about (would be on the left in the pic), that's gone now, to make way for, wait for it, MORE FLATS FOR RICH PEOPLE!

Lilliburlero

Pro sandbagger
I need to change mine, I aint been on that bike for about 18 months.... and it must be longer than that since I last donned a helmet.

I`ll keep this one until May ^_^

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFPBaAnCnz4

Top Bottom