Tell me about your avatar.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sharky

Guru
Ah, If I think its the place you're talking about (would be on the left in the pic), that's gone now, to make way for, wait for it, MORE FLATS FOR RICH PEOPLE!
Used to work in Creechurch Lane just off Hounsditch. Think the warehouse has gone and the Red Lion, which used to do a great cheese & tomato sandwich. Also remember the Square Rigger on London Bridge?. Haven't worked in the city since 1990, apart from a few trips and lots seemed toeverything has changed

Venod

Eh up
I can just about cope with a change every now and then.

I do think the anyone who has a picture of themself as their avatar is a bit of a nobber.

Message received and understood.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
People with pictures of their children/grandchildren are even worse.
What about pics of their dog wearing a football scarf?
21759.jpg

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
I can't be doing with people who change their avatar every 5 minutes. They must have a really short attention span......

I can just about cope with a change every now and then.

I do think the anyone who has a picture of themself as their avatar is a bit of a nobber.

People with pictures of their children/grandchildren are even worse.
@Drago has had so many avatars, the changes are almost daily but he did used to have a picture of himself with his daughter so on all counts, I rest my case :laugh:

winjim

Smash the cistern
Somebody on the forum used the phrase "a youth of interminable age" when really they meant "indeterminable". I liked it though and it made me think of the person in my avatar. Kudos to anybody that can tell me who it is without using reverse image search.

32172.jpg

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Somebody on the forum used the phrase "a youth of interminable age" when really they meant "indeterminable". I liked it though and it made me think of the person in my avatar. Kudos to anybody that can tell me who it is without using reverse image search.

View attachment 337080
I had always assumed it was you, planting you firmly in the nobber category. I will have to review the situation.....

View attachment 337080
Sean Connery in a red nappy thing

edit - zoltan, zirdar, or soemthing like that?

2nd edit - also reminds me of this
691c0ce32d038795e96062d95329921d5e9205ee.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom