Tell us about your nastier injuries ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Cycling round the roundabout infront of my house when I was about twelve, had a fit (I'm an epileptic) and ran into the back of our next door neighbours Austin Cambridge which had a bit of window trim sticking up. I hit this with the point of my chin and aperently I missed being dead by about half an inch (the scar is one reason I now have a beard).

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
graham56 said:
Nearly as bad as snapping the banjo string.;)

tbh, it was the banjo string, but I couldn't think how to explain it ;)

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
Fnaar said:
I split my foreskin having nookie.... had stitches in it... the nurse who had to inject anaesthetic into my knob was my mum's neighbour. Every time she saw me for several years after that, she couldn't help but burst out laughing! ;)
In the words of Morrisey.. "I can smile about it now, but at the time it was terrible" :eek:

I haven't got a dick but that just made me cross my legs...... xx(xx(;)

My worst was conker gathering up a tree, branch broke and I ended up flat on my face. Broken nose and lump over my eye brow which has never gone.

Second best was when someone hit me with a bottle in the face and I had glasses on at the time (thankfully). 10 stitches in the eye brow.

Third was climbing a tree (again) and falling and somehow, don't know how, getting a stick/branch thing caught in the back of my throat.

Mountain bike about 15 years ago.....Fractures

Skull
Collarbone
Ribs (4)
Pelvis
Hip

..and the lesson to be learned?

Don't break collarbone on the same side as your hip because you can' use crutches

sticky sherbert

:This thread is nothing without scar photos, Although I would draw the line at yours Fnaar ;)

beastie

Guru
Back in the day Iused to go tattie picking for pocket money. To and fro the field the farmer would deliver us on his trailer. A fellow worker liked to perch on hte side until one day the trailer went over a bump and said worker fell off, only to impale himself on the hitch pole. Left cheek, rectum then right cheek. I shan't mention his real name but he was called Fairy ever after. Ok it's not about me but it looked sore as shoot and he was aright twat.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Wrist scars from the time I had to lever a motorcycle (BSA D14/4 Bushman) off me using exposed arm flesh and a hot exhaust pipe. Shades of the graduation of 'Grasshopper' in Kung Fu. The smell of cauterising flesh was not pleasant. It took a couple of months to fully heal.

I sliced the pad of my little pinkie open from the tip to the first crease when chasing chickens that had escaped from my father's allotment. I caught my finger on a metal chrysanthemum stake which peeled my finger open and exposed the bone. Six stitches put that right.

I slammed a car door shut on my hand trapping my little pinkie. That in itself was bad enough but I had already climbed over a set of road side railings and the car started to pull off and drag me towards a lamp post - my very loud screams brought the car to a halt and on opening the car door I left my fingernail attached to the bodywork. It took a while for the flesh to heal but it was fascinating watching the nail regenerate over a period of time.

OP
OP
XmisterIS

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
Snapping the Banjo ... urgh! Not as bad as snapping the whole lot, almost happened to me once, her on top, going for it, and I shall spare you the details, but think of: *pop* ... misalignment ... she goes for the downthrust ... owww!!!! Apparently you can do serious damage like that!

gbb

Legendary Member
sticky sherbert said:
:This thread is nothing without scar photos, Although I would draw the line at yours Fnaar :biggrin:

Mine may cause some dismay too...i have a two inch scar between my pubic hair (makes a lovely parting :biggrin:)

Top Bottom