Tells us what cycling is coming up on TV....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush

OP
OP
deptfordmarmoset

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
PS I also carry your cycling on TV link in my sig. Top work that.
You may want to reconsider that when I tell you I've just included Top Gear in the calendar!:wacko:

(JM and JC were seen recently riding bikes around the West End and their feature is on Sunday....)

Slaav

Guru
...or on the radio or live streams.

If you come across any programmes that are scheduled for broadcast, post the details up here and I will enter them in this Calendar so that you'll never have to miss another programme. I've only entered a few things (because that's all I've found) so far but there's doubtless a fair few that I don't know about.

I've put this thread in Pro Cycling and Racing on Shaun's suggestion that most televised cycling will involve professional cyclists. It's not meant to exclude other disciplines such as track cycling and cyclocross or more general cycling interests, it's just that it has to go somewhere.

I've also added a link to my signature and anyone can do the same if they wish to spread it about a bit. I can share permissions if anybody wishes to be able add events to the calendar for themselves.

Oh, and if you look in the calendar, you'll see that ITV4 are showing a resumé of the TdF tonight!

May I just say a big thanks to the OP for this - it is my 'go to' when trying to see what is on that is cycling specific. A brilliant tool and must take a fair amount of effort to keep up to date!

Thanks again

Top Bottom