Tells us what cycling is coming up on TV....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
4 Days of Dunkerque - Live on ES at 14.45 today

Eurosport are treacherously unreliable when it comes to timings, especially for the highlights. They tend to stick with live whatever as their first choice. I suppose that is understandable. I nearly got caught out by the early timings (after the Giro). It was seeing the post above that reminded me it was on, and it is one right now.

OP
OP
deptfordmarmoset

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Eurosport are treacherously unreliable when it comes to timings, especially for the highlights. They tend to stick with live whatever as their first choice. I suppose that is understandable. I nearly got caught out by the early timings (after the Giro). It was seeing the post above that reminded me it was on, and it is one right now.
When Eurosport is running over, it may be worth popping over to procyclinglive.com and seeing whether there's a foreign language stream that's showing the cycling.

Bong

Veteran
Quite agree, I lived with that for many years on the old analogue satellite International service (didn't mind because I wasn't paying and I quite liked the different ads and quirkiness etc.) but it is frustrating when paying for Eurosport Player.

And today (Saturday), I am totally confused as the schedules for the Dauphine are totally different on the Eurosport TV Guide and Eurosport Player, 14.30 hrs and 17.00 hrs respectively fro Stage 7 live, both on British Eurosport 2! I though the Player merely broadcast on lone what was being sent out by the satellites. Any ideas? Cheers.

OP
OP
deptfordmarmoset

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker

Mike_P

Guru
Watch your series recording for TdF, Saturdays opening leg from Leeds to Harrogate is not on ITV HD after 1545 and the coverage from approx Masham to Harrogate will only be on ITV4.

Top Bottom