Tells us what cycling is coming up on TV....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Tour series highlights on itv4 now. Or plus 1 in an hour. Round 3 already. I guess it will be on a couple of times a week until the final round.

suzeworld

Veteran
So -- I bit the bullet and subscribed to Eurosport and bought a chromecast gadget ... (£30 for each bit of that)
Got to say it helps to get it going if you understand some nuances about anroid/app/ and google's desire to rule the world because guidance is a little unclear, but now I have learnt how to install my chromecast and then "cast" my streaming video from the Eurosport online to my TV -- I think the quality is really good. Picture is as clear as it was on Quest last night.

I watched some of the live earlier, on my laptop. I am not sure how flexible the "play again" facility is going to be, but in the absence of a TV package from my broadband provider I think this is going to be a good way for me to get some background cycling over the summer months.

^_^

OP
OP
deptfordmarmoset

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Sounds like a good few days.
Can't find any live coverage on Bike Channel.
I searched on youtube too but couldn't find much. I subscribed to their Hammer Series channel in the hope that they'll post links up when and as it happens. In principle, I like the idea of no awards for individual riders and everything for the team. The chase looks fun, running like a kind of handicapped TTT.

Mike_P

Guru
The Hammer series would be more interesting to watch if there was a on-screen graphic indicating the points as they were gained IMO rather than just the eventual summary of the current total.

Top Bottom