Tells us what cycling is coming up on TV....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru
Giro is being shown on "quest" channel (terrestial tv) every night at 10 pm for a hours worth of the days highlights.Hosted by the lovely Jonathan Edwards.....

brommers

Years beyond my wisdom
Womens TdY Live on ITV 4 From 9am Saturday

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
Yes. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sports_Life_Stories says it first aired in February 2015.
- I thought I'd seen it.

Reactions: mjr

Berk on a Bike

Veteran
Watched Eurosport's first Giro highlights show tonight which, I assume, is the same as will be shown on Quest. So, Jonathan Edwards... Does he know anything about cycling or is he winging it, Clare Balding-style?

Watched Eurosport's first Giro highlights show tonight which, I assume, is the same as will be shown on Quest. So, Jonathan Edwards... Does he know anything about cycling or is he winging it, Clare Balding-style?
Good to see you back :okay:

I think he does know his cycling; as I posted elsewhere he did the CWG cycling (with Boardman) in 2014 and seemed to know what he was on about, and claims he's a keen cyclist and spectator.

And I forgot about Quest at 10pm. But will now go and watch the last few minutes...

Berk on a Bike

Veteran
I think he does know his cycling; as I posted elsewhere he did the CWG cycling (with Boardman) in 2014 and seemed to know what he was on about, and claims he's a keen cyclist and spectator.

Fair enough to the bloke then. I do like the fact Eurosport are putting some, what do you call them, production values into their highlights packages.

Good to see you back :okay:

Cheers, man :okay:

Top Bottom