Tells us what cycling is coming up on TV....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Mair bands

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Italia Kirby.jpg

Kelly and Kirby..watch out :rofl:

Cannae believe it, watched for hours, thought there was still about 40km to go so went to do something upstairs for 10 minutes, and came back down to find I had missed the finish!

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Cannae believe it, watched for hours, thought there was still about 40km to go so went to do something upstairs for 10 minutes, and came back down to find I had missed the finish!
They made a pig's ear of it, Mrs Mhor appeared as they panned down the finish straight and about 7 or 8 motorbikes came whizzing round, she said 'motorbikes?'..
good finish though, short and sweet. They were giving out wrong distances towards the end..
Class act, Eurosport should hire them.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Eurosport have Amstel Gold race Sunday afternoon.

I will be surprised if Rai Sport doesn't have Tro Bro Leon on Monday but I can't be bothered fighting their website to check so won't know until Sunday and it appears on teletext. Eurosport has highlights according to the cycling podcast but I can't see them.

Adam4868

Guru
Seen something on lunchtime news with her.Pretty much same old stuff about missed drugs tests ect.She wouldn't happen to have a book coming out would she ?

Top Bottom