Telly much?

How many did you watch/are you watching?

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • 1-10

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • 11-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 20+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Did I mention I don't have a telly

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Popped into the uk telly forum I occasionally pop into, to discover that I hadn't watched/don't watch a single one of the programmes on the home page. To whit:

1589980664454.png

When I say hadn't watched/don't watch, obviously I have at one time or another watched several - ToTP, HIGNFY & Killing Eve (when it started) - but as of now, none. Not one. Nada.

So, am I missing anything? Did anyone out there catch Harry's Heroes: Euro Having a laugh or Mister Winner or Eggheads? Did they deliver the goods? More generally, how telly are you?

Big fat zero. I must be some kind of cultural snob. I find this type of tv frightfully ghastly.

The one show that piqued my interest but has disappeared from the screen is Man at Arms: Art of War with Danny Trejo. I saw the one on Phillipino blades featuring Diane Inosanto. Unlike every other such show, there was no grandstanding, super egos or fake competition but real expertise, mutual respect of true masters of their arts and plenty of high end craft skills on display.

Last edited:

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
I watch the Repair Shop from that list, that's a nice watch. There's something gratifying seeing talented craftsmen and women doing their thing.

Other than that, none of them. I watch Richard Osman's House of Games every evening though, that's quite fun.

I'd say on average I watch about an hour and a bit of TV per day.

Kryton521

Über Member
Not a single one!

Smudge

Veteran
Car share was excellent, but i watched it when it aired on bbc1 some time back.
Just the current series of Killing Eve and TOTP 89 out of that lot.

Top Bottom