Telly much?

How many did you watch/are you watching?

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • 1-10

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • 11-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 20+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Did I mention I don't have a telly

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 1258

I rarely watch TV, its on all day most days, my Good Lady watches it a lot, but I rarely bother.

winjim

Smash the cistern
The only person who regularly watches TV in our house is the 4yo. Two small kids mean we don't have the time. That said, I have seen HIGNFY as I put it on in the mornings to distract the baby while I'm changing his nappy.

The only thing I've properly watched recently is Tiger King, which was as weird and fun and exploitative as you'd expect. Otherwise it's all Glitter Force on our telly.

SmilePrecure_6737.jpg

Last edited:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Harrys Heros was quite good first two but got bored with the 3rd one. Quite funny at first. Serious side to it in that most had had mental health issues. Razor is just a year older than me and gone from super fit to a wreck. Quite enlightening seeing what some had been through.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Gangs of London, for a few episodes, so far. That's all from the list.
Our telly doesn't go on until 19.00 earliest when I'm off shift. When I'm working, I see nought atall, unless I can leach into some free WiFi and watch summat on Netflix.

Did I mention, I don't have a TV licence, and don't watch any Live telly 📺

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
I’ve stopped watching it at the moment. It doesn’t seem to work without an audience.
The panellists just don't gell while they are transmitting from separate locations. The interchanges between them are stilted and lack the usual spontaneity. I could only stick it for a few minutes.

Smudge

Veteran
Yup, HIGNFY is terrible in this lockdown format.
The only show that i've seen that makes it work is The Ranganation.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
3 or 4 now and again.
Don't know why I bother with HIGNFY - must be that "brand loyalty" thing that the marketeers refer to.
The Repair Shop is now on at a time I'm not generally around so I'm missing that these days.
I watched the first series of Killing Eve and thought Eve had been killed - end of. So I wasn't expecting another series and have missed it. Will I do it on "catch up"? Who knows.
No Eggheads at the moment but it is one of the better quiz shows IMHO.

Top Bottom