Ten Meter Tower

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That one to me is dodgy, there looks to be a bleedin' great obstacle sticking out that would be very solid if you hit it and it would only take a couple of feet difference in your landing point

If it wasn't for that genuine safety concern, I would of course have no problem jumping from here

That one to me is dodgy, there looks to be a bleedin' great obstacle sticking out that would be very solid if you hit it and it would only take a couple of feet difference in your landing point

If it wasn't for that genuine safety concern, I would of course have no problem jumping from here
Lightweight. I'd dive the other way and then swim alongside the boat to climb back onboard.

I once jumped off a cliff into a rock pool. It was probably only 3 or 4 metres but I'm a chicken so it took me 10 minutes to work up the courage. A crowd of beach goers good naturedly shouted encouragement. After I finally did it, a stranger came up to me and said "can you do it again? I'd been cheering you on, but I looked away for a moment and missed your jump"
You know how when they tell stories about their past, most people exaggerate? Turns out, I don't.

This cliff isn't 3 metres, it's about 10 metres, and the people on the beach waiting for me to jump got the experience of watching the documentary.

Here is the place ....

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw0D5Ds36Ns

(I miss Melbourne sometimes)

Top Bottom