Thank Gawd I dont have to get up at 6am everyday....yawn..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Panter

Just call me Chris...
6am, Pah, thats a lay-in :biggrin:

I had to get up at 5:15 to do my cycle commute today :biggrin:

(I Should try and ride a bit faster I 'spose :biggrin::biggrin:)

Morning... :biggrin:

Leilei

I'm up every day at 5.30 am and on the commute by 6.30. I also find that at the weekends I still wake/get up at the same time.

domtyler

Über Member
Try having a ten month old baby sleeping in your bed. It's great having fingers poked up your nostrils or your ears tugged half off at 4:30 am. :biggrin:

domtyler said:
Try having a ten month old baby sleeping in your bed. It's great having fingers poked up your nostrils or your ears tugged half off at 4:30 am. :biggrin:

been there dom. You'll look back on these days with affection - when they get to 30 and phone to say their car has broken down and remind you that it was actually you who bought it in the first place and ask if you would be happy for your grandsons to be sitting in a layby waiting for the AA on a dark wet night.

domtyler

Über Member
John Ponting said:
been there dom. You'll look back on these days with affection - when they get to 30 and phone to say their car has broken down and remind you that it was actually you who bought it in the first place and ask if you would be happy for your grandsons to be sitting in a layby waiting for the AA on a dark wet night.

Can't wait! :biggrin:

Top Bottom