Thank Gawd I dont have to get up at 6am everyday....yawn..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
domtyler said:
Try having a ten month old baby sleeping in your bed. It's great having fingers poked up your nostrils or your ears tugged half off at 4:30 am. :biggrin:
My missus does that to me! :biggrin:
I usually (weekdats) get up at 6.00am, do 20mins exercise (stretches, sit ups, press ups), brekky, shower, 1hr dog walk, off to work...nice routine (though sometimes I can't be @arsed with the exercise, and lay in till 6.45...!

mr_hippo

Living Legend & Old Fart
Bed about midnight, up about 4am - has been the same for over 20 years now!

Tetedelacourse

Good God Hippo, you're inhuman. Now there's a sentence I never thought I'd type.

I'm up at 6.30, walkies for Tetemutt, zip off to work at 7 having said hello to all me hangers-on, ready for Cyclechat by 8am.

OP
OP
Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke

..it was all too much...I had to go back to bed and recover for three hours...just had breakfast...hmm....now where's that bike..

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
Used to get up at 4.45, seven days a week. monday to friday start work at 6, finish any where between 4 and 6, saturday 6-12, sunday 6-11 and it was physical work.

No wonder I was getting bloody stressed out !!

Joe

Über Member
Up at 6:30am weekdays.
Could get up a fair bit later really but I like my fresh coffee, followed by a casual breakfast (all whilst reading cyclechat):blush:

Up at 5.30 weekday mornings and 6.30ish weekend mornings. Sometimes have a long-lie until 7.30 on Sunday!!! Wife is the same

Even find myself waking up early when away on holiday.

trio25

Über Member
I'm up at 6:10am and out of the house for about 6:35am during the week. Usually get up about 7-7:30am at the weekend.

Top Bottom