That reminds me -Top Gear last Sunday

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DappaDonDave

loved the show! Its always a nice day when i see Top Gear in the TV guide again :blush:

My dad complains they don't review any normal cars now...but that would surely just be boring twoddle like fifth gear...roll on the stupid tasks and challenges i say!

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Did anyone see Clarkson's bit on the Reliant Robin?

I haven't laughed so much in ages.

Yup, it was CLASS

Arch

Married to Night Train
Bayerd said:
I'm pretty sure a digibox would work with a B/W telly.

Probably, with the right leads (no scart socket, only an aerial socket). But then I'd be liable for a colour licence, as the receiver would be colour.

It might not seem much, but its about £100 I can spend elsewhere...

And it's surprising how little I miss colour - it's a real shock when I go home and watch telly at Mum's!

Anyway, what are the boys up to tomorrow?

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Ashtrayhead said:
I liked the buffet at the race track. 'And a cauliflower in case a vegetarian turns up'.
And the way you saw later what they'd done 'to prepare it' - ie, stuck it on the barbie.

JtB

Prepare a way for the Lord
DappaDonDave said:
My dad complains they don't review any normal cars now
What about that review of the Ford Fiesta they did racing around Festival Place shopping centre here in Basingstoke :ohmy:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Shaun said:
What about that review of the Ford Fiesta they did racing around Festival Place shopping centre here in Basingstoke :wacko:

Was that the same one where they ended up doing a beach assault in it, filled with armed Royal Marines? The best bit of that for me was a possibly real unscripted adlib by one of the soldiers - as Clarskon drove off the landing craft ramp into the sea, a voice from the back seat said "Are we nearly there yet?":biggrin:

Blimey I must be the only one who never watches this drivel.

Arch

Married to Night Train
hackbike 666 said:
Blimey I must be the only one who never watches this drivel.

I'm sure there are things you like that I'd find interminably dull too....

Each to their own, and all that?

Arch

Married to Night Train
Tonight's laugh out loud moment for me was seeing Hammond driving the band in the Beamer, with the trombone slide going back and forth beside his right ear.

Ashtrayhead said:
How do you know it's drivel if you don't watch it?
:tongue:

It was on at work when I was sitting in the messroom.

I can't watch it,it's the same old format.

Fair enough I shouldn't have posted that,sorry.:biggrin:

Top Bottom