That stung a bit 😊

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
This thread is possiblu unique on internet cycling forums:

6 pages in, and noone has managed to put even a jot of blame on the reporting cyclist! Tell you what:

This sounds like a dangerous time and place - would it not be wise to travel at a safer time?
;-)

OP
OP
steveindenmark

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
A dedicated cycle path at 5.20am when I start work at 6am.

I have been doing it almost daily for 17 years. You really think this is dangerous?

Maybe no blame has been aimed at me as I did nothing wrong. On long and deep reflection, I cannot see what I could have done to avoid it.

As an add on. While I was being tended to by the emergency services. Quite a few other cyclists came by. I am in Denmark🇩🇰. Its how we travel to work.

D

Deleted member 1258

A dedicated cycle path at 5.20am when I start work at 6am.

I have been doing it almost daily for 17 years. You really think this is dangerous?

Maybe no blame has been aimed at me as I did nothing wrong. On long and deep reflection, I cannot see what I could have done to avoid it.

As an add on. While I was being tended to by the emergency services. Quite a few other cyclists came by. I am in Denmark🇩🇰. Its how we travel to work.

How are you now?

D

Deleted member 1258

I am improving Dave. Being home a few days has helped. I have an operation on my hand tomorrow. They will wire my joint to stabilise it and reattach the tendon. On Thursday I get the stitches out of my face and leg. I also get my leg x rayed and hopfully they will not have to operate. But I am getting better 😁

It sounds like you're making progress, my best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Or even a 😁😂😊😅
ok :okay: :bravo:

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
Ouch, just read this Steve. So sorry this happened !

I hope you heal well & are back on the bike asap. Good excuse to dodge some cold winter commutes though. Best wishes.

OP
OP
steveindenmark

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Hand operation day with a nerve block. How weird bring operated on wide awake listening to Guns and Roses.

All went well. I cant feel my arm for 24 hours. It weighs a ton.

Leg x Ray tomorrow. Really hoping I don't need an op. 🤞

Buck

Guru
Here’s wishimg you a good recovery Steve. Don’t rush it - give yourself time to heal and you’ll be raring to go in no time!

Also trust the insurance will replace the bike and bits for you without hassle.

Top Bottom