That's given me the creeps...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Zoiders

longers said:
That is pretty grim Zoiders. I think I'd rather people fought each other for kicks rather than winding up animals to do it for them to get their entertainment :thumbsdown:.
Its Stoke

I was shocked but not surprised, its a Chav-BNP/football hooligan stronghold around here so I can readily imagine the kind of scum involved in that kind of thing

longers

Legendary Member
surfgurl said:
If Dave appears in my bedroom tonight what do I do?

Ask him where he keeps the keys to his bike shed for me please.

longers

Legendary Member
Zoiders said:
Its Stoke

I was shocked but not surprised, its a Chav-BNP/football hooligan stronghold around here so I can readily imagine the kind of scum involved in that kind of thing

You get unpleasant people everywhere unfortunately*. Hope the CCTV got his reg.

*same as you get good people everywhere. It's just the bad ones make more noise and you hear about them more often.

surfgurl

Right, bike keys, prize money. Sorted.
I'm heading off for the night now. Hubby has returned from his night out, so I can turn the telly down and stop being scared of noises.
Many thanks for the company! Sleep well!

mondobongo

Über Member
Gaww missed a good thread thread there am a master at scaring myself witless with my imagination.

Crackle if it ever happens again whatever you do don't run up the stairs.

OP
OP
C

Crackle

mondobongo said:
Gaww missed a good thread thread there am a master at scaring myself witless with my imagination.

Crackle if it ever happens again whatever you do don't run up the stairs.

Tricky Mondo. There isn't an upstairs;) Anyway there's no big footprints outside today <phew>

mondobongo

Über Member
Thats good because whenever you see someone get chased by the monster and they run upstairs the monster/psycho always gets them.

Noodley

A tip for the future. Invite a few scantily clad twenty-something American women to your house - they always attract the attention of "things" and you can make good your escape. And if there are no "things" about, you can just look at them. ;)

Dave5N

Über Member
Noodley said:
A tip for the future. Invite a few scantily clad twenty-something American women to your house - they always attract the attention of "things" and you can make good your escape. And if there are no "things" about, you can just look at them. :smile:

I've been doing that for years. :smile:

They rarely turn up though. :sad:

Top Bottom