That's given me the creeps...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

surfgurl said:
It took a little while to be able to move. By which time I had sort of built up power in my arms and whacked hubby round the head, hurting my hand in the process.

If you weren't bothered why did you whack you husband 'round the head...:ohmy:
You know you were scared as scared can be....:tired:

Dave5N

Über Member
*gurgle*

surfgurl

I think the fear hit when the man disappeared. Mr Surf got whacked round the head because in the middle of the night when you are scared you are desperate for someone to know you are scared. He woke up and said ow, and then told me to stop being silly. He rolled over and fell asleep again.

Noodley

surfgurl said:
I think the fear hit when the man disappeared. Mr Surf got whacked round the head because in the middle of the night when you are scared you are desperate for someone to know you are scared. He woke up and said ow, and then told me to stop being silly. He rolled over and fell asleep again.

Good man!!! :tired:

Zoiders

I saw something that really scared/worried me today, I saw a bloke trying to put a dog in to a van, the dog was going mental trying to attack anything in reach, this was outside a shithole pub in the town center, he had the dog on a noose on the end of a pole like the RSPCA use with dangerous dogs, the dog looked like a stocky bull terrier of some kind, he got the dog in the van and drove off as quick as he could, 5 minutes later an RSPCA officer turned up looking for him, someone had seen what I had and called them, I think the pub may be involved in dog fighting, this is 300 yards from my flat BTW.

I think I will be contacting the police in the morning, I wish I had taken the van reg, I thought about it but I decided to mind my own business at the time, I feel guilty now, I know he will be on CCTV though as there is a public camera over looking the pub because its bit of hole with a reputation for violence

Dave5N

Über Member
ooph!

*rattle*

Keith Oates

Janner
surfgurl said:

But did you also go back to sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

longers

Legendary Member
That is pretty grim Zoiders. I think I'd rather people fought each other for kicks rather than winding up animals to do it for them to get their entertainment :tired:.

Top Bottom