That's given me the creeps...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

miloat said:
Does anyone remember the story of that axe wielding mass murderer?

Axe wielding murderers are as soft as shite compared to what is most likely outside crackle's house :tired: It'll have seen him crawling and know he is scared - the worst thing to do apart from closing curtains is to crawl over to the curtains to close them. :ohmy:

OP
OP
C

Crackle

Noodley said:
Axe wielding murderers are as soft as shite compared to what is most likely outside crackle's house :tired: It'll have seen him crawling and know he is scared - the worst thing to do apart from closing curtains is to crawl over to the curtains to close them. :ohmy:

;)

Thanks Noodley, that's very re-assuring. It moved so fast I reckon it's done that 200 miles to Longers house now though.

Noodley

Crackle said:
:ohmy:

Thanks Noodley, that's very re-assuring. It moved so fast I reckon it's done that 200 miles to Longers house now though.

I wouldnae want to be longers then :tired:

But I still think it may be lurking outside your place

longers

Legendary Member
Noodley said:
I wouldnae want to be longers then :tired:

you and me both :ohmy:

Noodley said:
But I still think it may be lurking outside your place

Sssh! Don't frighten it. It's probably just misunderstood. Never had the right opportunities in life.

surfgurl

Thanks guys. I'm home alone and I keep hearing strange noises.

*turns tv up*

I was out on the bike last weekend. I saw a rook on the barbed wire fence out of the corner of my eye as I went passed. I looked back and all I could see was a bin bag fluttering in the wind. I swear it was a rook...

Noodley

miloat said:
Its when the walls melt your in trouble

Melting walls are nothing to worry about. Al they do is melt.

It's the lurking dark things beyond the walls you have to worry about :tired:

surfgurl

Do I need to be afraid of what's behind the sofa?

OP
OP
C

Crackle

surfgurl said:
I was out on the bike last weekend. I saw a rook on the barbed wire fence out of the corner of my eye as I went passed. I looked back and all I could see was a bin bag fluttering in the wind. I swear it was a rook...

Was there a scythe next to it?

buggi

Bird Saviour
Whatever you do, don't lose your virginity tonight... or you're sure to be a gonna! it always happens like that in the movies. :tired:

when i first moved in my flat i kept coming back to find the lights on. thought i was just being an idiot leaving them on. then i came back and the tv was on. i thought that was weird bcoz i'm a bugger for pulling out the tv plugs. but o well, must have done it i thought. then i came back and found my phone charger was in a place i'd never put it. this one definitely bothered me, so much so... that i told a friend at work and i thought about it for a whole two days. but then i forgot and carried on with day to day stuff.

then a week after that, came back from a ride to find my cooker didn't switch on. thought the thing had broke until i looked up at the wall and saw it was switched off at the wall. I knew damn well i hadn't done it, i never touch cooker switch :ohmy:, and it was a real movie moment where the hairs stood up on the back of my neck and i was actually scared to turn around to see if someone was standing behind me. i went completely cold and i could hardly move for a few seconds.

i was straight on the phone to my dad who came round, changed the locks and put an alarm in. We even checked the loft didn't go through to next door. i am telling you now, i know that i didn't turn it off and i reckon someone was coming in playing funny buggers. strangely enough, since the new locks/alarm went in i've never come back to find anything out of place. when i tell people they just look at me like "naaa that wouldn't happen" but i know i didn't have that gut feeling for no reason. and i know i definitely didn't turn my cooker off at the wall.

Top Bottom