That's given me the creeps...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You know when you see something out the corner of your eye?

Well I just did, as I passed the window, something big and dark by the car. I was so surprised I stopped suddenly to turn and look: Nothing, except I could've sworn I saw something, gliding fast out the garden away to my right. In fact I dashed to the window at the front to look. Again nothing.

I've locked both doors now. The houses to either side are holiday homes, they're empty and our house is quite isolated.

I know there's nothing there but it just gave me the willies and I ain't going out to look: It's a full moon.

<shivers>

longers

Legendary Member
Make sure you haven't locked it in the house with you :becool:

longers

Legendary Member
Sorry Crackle, that wasn't funny. i deserve to scare myself when out with the dog later. And I probably will.

You made the hairs stand up on the back of my neck and I'm a couple of hundred miles away. At least in a couple of weeks you'll have a big brave dog to protect you.

Milo

Guru
I get things like that quite often one of the oddest is a feeling of motion in a parked car sometimes really unnerving.

OP
OP
C

Crackle

No it was funny, my comment wasn't serious, I laughed when I read yours and Goos. I may have him in a week but he won't be as big as that dark thing I just thought I saw. Don't scare yourself Longers :tired:

Power's not gone yet Miloat, this cup of tea might help and I think I'll close the curtain so I can't see the moon.

longers

Legendary Member
Noodley said:
Don't go near the curtains, that's the worst place to go...it'll see you.

Not if he lies on the floor and crawls over to them. That's what I'd do.

OP
OP
C

Crackle

miloat said:
Does anyone remember the story of that axe wielding mass murderer?

No they don't and it's really boring so don't tell it ...

<diverts thread>

Has anyone got a wheel mouse? If you use it to scroll to the end of the page so that it doesn't scroll anymore. Do your eyes still flick and try to follow the scroll when you turn the wheel. Mine do, only down though, not up. Now that's weird.

Top Bottom