That's how you deal with fly tippers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KneesUp

Guru
The Spanish Guardia Civil made this guy recover a fridge he had tipped down a cliff.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/v...rew-fridge-off-cliff-to-drag-it-back-up-video
Excellent - although a tad harsh - I'd have gone for the fine or drag it back up personally. It's a lesson to other Spanish fly-tippers not to post about it on social media I guess.

OP
OP
C R

C R

Guru
Excellent - although a tad harsh - I'd have gone for the fine or drag it back up personally. It's a lesson to other Spanish fly-tippers not to post about it on social media I guess.
The guardias got lucky that the guy was stupid enough to post about it. Unfortunately, not all fly tippers are this stupid.

KneesUp

Guru
Good. Should do here, costs a fortune to clear the mess left by fly tippers. Make an example of them. Crush their vehicles too
So the severity punishment for fly tipping should depend on the value of your vehicle, if indeed you own one?

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
About 10 weeks ago a wagon carrying a shipping container dumped its load of household rubbish right next to the sheltered living accommodation building across the road. The rubbish at first was actually in the shape of the container, probably because the offenders had rammed it in so much. It's still there now! The rats must be having a field day! Why it hasn't been moved I don't know.

Top Bottom