The 2020 Half century (50km or 50m) a month Chatzone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steverob

Guru
Oh joy! LBS called and they have a free slot and can see my bike on Thursday. Hopefully it'll turn out to be a quick fix (and they'll have the parts as well), as I have a day off on Friday and am absolutely gagging to get back cycling outdoors again. Cue the weather turning for the worst later in the week...

Jon George

Mamil and couldn't care less
A day too good to miss. (To be honest, I was simply out and about, got home, realised I was near to a point, and went out made up the distance with a trip to the shops.)
During these 'interesting' times, I have rediscovered my passion for painting. In particular, poppies. So here's a photo I took that will soon be worked up into an impressionist oil.
P1000620.JPG

Katherine

Guru
I know I’m not in the challenge this year but today I completed my first 50 km ride since have simultaneous bilateral total knee replacements. Legs are aching now though!
Knees on March 19.
View attachment 526857

View attachment 526858

Today
View attachment 526859
You'll need a new Cycle Chat name!

Vantage

Carbon fibre... LMAO!!!
Thankyou :smile:
No such thing as flat in Bolton though. Even getting out of this dump involves climbing or having to climb to descend back in.
I'm just massively out of shape thanks to the number that flippin stroke did on me and I'm finding it near impossible to find the will to improve on it and even when I do have the will, either glucose levels or spewing up throws a spanner in the works.

Last edited:

PatrickPending

Legendary Member
June's done, 50.35Km (so only just above 50) Just from Blaby down to Walton, but doing a couple of loops to make it up to 50 - was expecting rain and had a work related drive to Devon in the afternoon. Managed to avoid the low flying owl just outside of Walton = rather nice ride too - rain for the weekend so don't think I'll get another in but do hope to do a 100K plus later in the month.....

Top Bottom