The 2021 Half Century (50km or 50m) a month challenge Chatzone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
13 rider

13 rider

Guru
Finisher no6 ,That will be me .Day off work so out at 0800 hoping to miss the rain which half worked so an hour in the rain but not to bad . Went out to Ragdale to find some quieter roads to avoid the rush hour . Another year done and dusted

OP
OP
13 rider

13 rider

Guru
bronze-star-small-2-jpg.jpg

Anyone wishing to add a star to their signature hopefully you can copy and paste this ( only when you've finished ,I will notice ) . Any issue let me know and I know a friendly mod who can help .
I have noticed @Jon George is proudly displaying his 2021 star

Last edited:
OP
OP
13 rider

13 rider

Guru
Finisher no9 ,Well done @Saluki

gavgav

Guru
View attachment 621130

Anyone wishing to add a star to their signature hopefully you can copy and paste this ( only when you've finished ,I will notice ) . Any issue let me know and I know a friendly mod who can help .
I have noticed @Jon George is proudly displaying his 2021 star
Could I please possibly ask for your friendly moderator to add to my signature for me? Can’t get it to work for some reason, probably because I’m on a phone?! Thanks :okay:

aferris2

Guru
And we're across the line!
Met Office was showing grey cloud all day but no sign of rain and the wind was not too strong so had to make the most of it.
Kept to my normal route for the most part but went past where I used to work to find a completely deserted building. They've moved to another building down the road but it's smaller meaning that WFH is probably becoming the new normal.
Roads are very wet, muddy and slippery so lots of bends taken with a bit more care than normal. Had to hose the bike down after the ride. First time this year. I'll have to do the chain properly in the next few days but at the moment it's better coated in its protective layer(s) of oily stuff.
An elderly lady on a cycle nearly caught out the car following by just stopping in the middle of the road. No looking, no signal, just stopped to turn right. I twigged what was going on and went down the inside. The ABS on the car saved a potentially nasty incident.

Anyway, 2021 challenge complete. Thanks to @13 rider for keeping us all under control. Congratulations to everyone who has finished, and best of luck to those still in the chase.
January - here we come!

Top Bottom