The 2021 Half Century (50km or 50m) a month challenge Chatzone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gibbo9

Veteran
@Gibbo9 I have added the bronze star.
If you want to add any writing, just edit your signature, it's under the settings below your avatar picture, top right of the page.
Thank you much appreciated

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
Finishers 17 and 18 today ,Well done @Bazzer and @Eribiste . Hopefully you had better weather than here as it was grim out there
Unpleasantly cold and very foggy throughout. (It was dark when I left home). Despite my tempo after about 45 mins, hands and toes started to get cold and once the decline started....... Not helped by dripping in water from the fog. A change of gloves made zero difference and by the time I arrived home I knew I was going to experience the pain of hands and feet warming up

OP
OP
13 rider

13 rider

Guru
Unpleasantly cold and very foggy throughout. (It was dark when I left home). Despite my tempo after about 45 mins, hands and toes started to get cold and once the decline started....... Not helped by dripping in water from the fog. A change of gloves made zero difference and by the time I arrived home I knew I was going to experience the pain of hands and feet warming up
True dedication to the challenge . I was only out for an hour an experienced the same conditions

PatrickPending

Legendary Member
December's done 59K Blaby -Countesthorpe - Wiloughby Waterleys - Ashby Magna - Broughton Astley - Ashby Parva -Frolesworth -Claybrooke Magna - Monks Kirby - Claybrooke Parva -Ullesthorpe - Ashby Parva - Ashby Magna - Wiloughby Waterlys - Countesthorpe - Blaby

foggy, cold, bit misty so hardly ideal cycling weather and a day after a 15k run. Still made it. Only got 48.4km to go on my 'run at least 200k a month personal challenge; too. I need a rest!

OP
OP
13 rider

13 rider

Guru
Finisher no19 ,Well done @PatrickPending . I know that must have been grim today . I decided on a hilly hour ride today which was ok going up but freezing and scary on the downhills

Eribiste

Careful with that axle Eugene
Finishers 17 and 18 today ,Well done @Bazzer and @Eribiste . Hopefully you had better weather than here as it was grim out there
Not a bit of it! cold, wet and foggy for me. A colleague showed some photographs taken up on the Malvern Hills on Sunday. While I was trundling around in the murk, he was in the sunshine, looking down on the thick white mist.

OP
OP
13 rider

13 rider

Guru
Not a bit of it! cold, wet and foggy for me. A colleague showed some photographs taken up on the Malvern Hills on Sunday. While I was trundling around in the murk, he was in the sunshine, looking down on the thick white mist.
Perhaps you should have done some more climbing to the sunshine . At least you don't have to do another this year

Top Bottom