The 2021 Half Century (50km or 50m) a month challenge Chatzone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
@Pat "5mph" Can you add another star (and a lunar crescent) to my signature please?
Done ^_^

OP
OP
13 rider

13 rider

Guru
Jan - Jun - 42 points
July - 6 points
Aug - 7 points
Sep - 9 points
Oct - 8 points
Nov - 6 points

Dec 4 - 31.79 miles, 1,174ft - 1 point
Bilton, Dunchurch, Barby, Kilsby, Ashby St Ledgers, Watford, Murcott, Long Buckby, West Haddon, Crick, DIRFT, Hillmorton, Bilton, Cawston, home.

Dec 12 - 52.01 miles, 1,783ft - 2 points Bilton, Newbold on Avon, Harborough Parva / Magna, Pailton, Street Ashton, Withybrook, Bulkington, Bedworth, Bedworth Woodlands, Astley, Ansley, Church End, Old Arley, Hill Top, New Arley, Gun Hill, Fillongley, Corley Ash, Bedworth Heath, Exhall, Hawkesbury, Foxford, Alderman's Green, Barnacle, Shilton, Brinklow, Bretford, Lawford Heath, Cawston, home.
I rode through some of those villages today . Did a loop Leicester ,Lutterworth ,Rugby ,Coventry ,Nuneaton ,Leicester .I was going through Chorley Ash around 13.00

Willd

Veteran
:okay: I was home just after 1.

Added my star now I've done 50 miles too, just need another 4 points to get to my target for the year ^_^

Mudguards back on, at least I'm a bit cleaner, even if the bike isn't :rolleyes: Normal gloves and shorts today too, very mild for December.

Jon George

Mamil and couldn't care less
View attachment 621130

Anyone wishing to add a star to their signature hopefully you can copy and paste this ( only when you've finished ,I will notice ) . Any issue let me know and I know a friendly mod who can help .
I have noticed @Jon George is proudly displaying his 2021 star
I was always have a problem adding these to my signature with copy and paste. What I've found that consistently works is to right-click on the star element, select 'Inspect' from the drop-down menu, click on the piece of html in the window that opens that has the 'star' information. This gives the option of the duplicating the element.
Job done!
(There are probably easier ways ...:rolleyes:)

Willd

Veteran
I was always have a problem adding these to my signature with copy and paste. What I've found that consistently works is to right-click on the star element, select 'Inspect' from the drop-down menu, click on the piece of html in the window that opens that has the 'star' information. This gives the option of the duplicating the element.
Job done!
(There are probably easier ways ...:rolleyes:)

Not necessarily easier, but I right clicked on the little bugger and used "Copy image address" and then when in my signature used the "Insert Image" link. As you mention, normal copy and paste doesn't seem to work :rolleyes:

bluenotebob

Veteran
I’m over the line too – I’d have hoped to have done it earlier in December but the weather (and other commitments) pushed me back.

A really cold ride today – around 6 degrees, low cloud and a chilly wind from the E. A variation of my normal Gaël, Trémorel, Illifaut triangle – instead of going directly from Gaël to Trémorel, I headed NE and looped through St Onen-la-Chapelle and St Méen-le-Grand – and I came into Trémorel from the E on the V6 Voie Verte – I’d cycled the V6 before but not on my road bike. It’s a gritted surface but better than I remember. Food for thought for future rides in this challenge.

Gibbo9

Veteran
Finisher no15 ,Well done @Gibbo9 successful 1st attempt

Many thanks @13 rider I have had a blast doing this and am thoroughly looking forward to next year now. I still hope to get a few more rides before the end of the year and will update accordingly.

Congrats to all that have completed so far and good luck to those that are still to complete.

And thanks also to yourself for keeping us all in check and on our toes, great job :notworthy:

Edit: Would @Pat "5mph" be kind enough to add the start for me also please 😊

Last edited:
Top Bottom