The Apprentice

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Nick Newer is one of my neighbours, though I don't think he's on it any more?

Brandane

Legendary Member
I used to like it. But this series looks like being very similar to last years, in that there is not one of the candidates who sticks out as being likeable. They are a bunch of attention seeking, arrogant, nobbers. Which takes away some of the pleasure of viewing because you just want to see them ALL being fired!

Gawd is that still on? Give me Strictly everyday

Oh, I don't know: the test card and music takes some beating.

th?id=OIP.VhQZAzc89yLSSHlKvnArAgHaFj&pid=15.jpg

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
It focuses too much on salesmen.
There is so much more to running a business than sales.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
It must be a right barrel of laughs watching the telly with some of you lot.

The Apprentice is light entertainment, Lord Sugar doesn't take it that seriously and nor should the viewer.

Some of his quips are a bit wooden, although the one about staying awake in the House of Lords appeared genuine.

And there was a moment of comedy gold when one of the candidates commented the incorrectly purchased 'live octopus' was dead - shades of Monty Python's dead parrot.

I would like to see more diverse candidates - immaculately turned out men and women in their 20s are samey, even if they are different colours.

It's also a shame the self-styled northern lass was sacked, her lively character looked promising.

But there's plenty of worse ways to spend an hour watching television than The Apprentice.

Top Bottom