The Bassist and Guitarist thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Oxford Dave

i used to be forced to listen to Radio1 at work... it was torturous. No wonder so many people have a sh!t taste in music if that's the station most people listen to :scratch:
The last time I listened to Radio One was the day before I moved from BBC radio to BBC TV - and that was in 1982. It was only on because the other people in the office insisted.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
i used to be forced to listen to Radio1 at work... it was torturous. No wonder so many people have a sh!t taste in music if that's the station most people listen to :scratch:
It could be worse... :eek:

I did a factory night shift for a year and one of my co-workers insisted on playing the entire Bat Out Of Hell album 3 times a night on his huge portable stereo. Meatloaf may tell you that '2 out of 3 aint bad', but played loud in the middle of the night over 600 times I can assure you that it bloody well IS! :laugh:

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
JB stripped, body rubbed down. I'm going for a very light relic look, I want careworn rather than roadworn, or full on archaeological find that some folk go for. PUP covers, tuners and neck plate rubbed down with 2000 grit and soaked in a mixture of salt and vinegar, which has give a light age. Scratchplate next.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Now you've given me "Jilted John" as an earworm!
Aaaarrrrgggghhhhhh.....
^_^
as far as earworms go, it's good one :okay: Had it going round my skull the other day at work: Dang dang dangdang dang dangdang dang... but only the one line... I was so upset that I cried all the way to the chip shop ...on a three hour loop.

You're welcome ^_^

Top Bottom