The Bassist and Guitarist thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
It's competition time again...

"WIN! A WALRUS AUDIO MAKO SERIES R1** WORTH £319!"

Enter HERE by 23:59 GMT, 2 April 2021. (ColinJ: Why not BST? :wacko:). Only open to UK entrants aged 18 and over.

PS I think the answer is 2020!

** stereo reverb stompbox

Last edited:
OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
My Presonus reference speakers have arrived.

You gotta love what you do.

ColinJ

"Win £800 worth of Fender pedals". Enter HERE before the end of April, 2021.

"This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the promoters, their families and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion."

"Win £800 worth of Fender pedals". Enter HERE before the end of April, 2021.

"This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the promoters, their families and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion."
Will give that a go, my Boss multi died a while back :sad:

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Just found another basket case on the local sales site.

The scrawling is acrylic paint. I managed to remove most of it with alcohol. My customisation said the seller. It's an old SX. Paid fifty quid, probably too much.

Can anyone spot the fault? I didn't at first shouldn't be too hard to fix.
Machine heads are rubbish but Ive got some on the way together with strings from Gear4music.

Last edited:
Enlighten us!

ColinJ

I had an electrician in yesterday to do the electrical safety checks***. He turned out to be a keen guitarist. He spotted my guitars and asked me embarrassing questions such as "How long have you been playing?" (Ans: Owned guitars for 54 year but still can't play!) and "What kind of music do you play?" (Ans: See previous answer!) :blush:

He gave me his tips on how to go about it... :whistle:

*** New regulations which came in last summer for private rental properties in England require this to be done every 5 years. Details HERE.

Top Bottom