The CC Trig Point bagger thread, now incorporating other interesting geographs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Hi-Tec Silver Shadow, size 10's
Ah, historic ones:okay:
Whatever happened to Dunlop Green or Red Flash sannies:okay:

classic33

Leg End Member
Anyone else seen these?
View attachment 359674
Size 10 at the side for comparsion purposes. About an 1/8 inch high.
Possible answer been given, so daft it must be true.
"On their own, as pictured, they're markers for partially sighted/blind who can use them to work out which way to go(That's the reason for the marks & orientation).

In groups, tactile paving.

Last edited:

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Two sandshoes and a step.

Looks maybe a guide mark? masons mark?
I got this last week
View attachment 362012
but CBM is on the parapet which I couldn't see but some bits are replaced

We should bang our heads together, I see Gravity Added has something well back in the thread but I'm a black sheep as I don't have a Steelie ^_^
By no means, all are welcome. Though it may be some time before some further contributions here, as the podiatrist decided to operate on my foot yesterday, no big deal, able to walk, one down, one to go, maybe some better trig bagging opportunities after that.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
The lady concerned does some hoeing and keeping the flower bed areas tidy, she explained she just does this voluntary, it was looking neat and tidy. Impressed.
As I possibly said earlier, if I can't see what I'm looking for,
I don't prowl.
There's more than a few to hunt.^_^
I've been having a break from it, back with a vengeance soon.
Around here, if I saw someone round about the church, they may have to endure a long-winded explication of the historical and architectural highlights of the structure and attached edifices, as well as a look at the restored and preserved stained glass from the original church, and the memorial lectern and modern period(mid 20th Century ) stained glass, and the very original and interesting pipe organ. Before you even got to the manse on the back of the property.Oh, and the walnut tree that died(or was given up for dead) three times, and then came back to life three times

Last edited:

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Yes, but I can't find a convincingly large enough dagger to clench in my teeth for authenticity.

classic33

Leg End Member
North Bridge Station, goods entrance.
CAM00268.jpg

The odder one(Railway Bench & Boundary Mark) has been removed. Replaced with more modern kerbstones.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Ladies and Gentlemen, behold the Benchmark Batmobile...

IMG_20170714_181801.jpg

As befits bagging tradition, the frame is steel, in this case a 1996 4130 Saracen frame, freshly powder coated in black.

Components salvaged from various stashes, and where possible they too are black.

Dynohub lighting, 2 x 7 gears, and a plethora of various mid matched cast offs.

Fast is ain't, comfortable it is. A mere thing like the absence of tarmac won't keep me away from those Trigs, Benchmarks or Historic Markers.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow

View attachment 362162

As befits bagging tradition, the frame is steel, in this case a 1996 4130 Saracen frame, freshly powder coated in black.

Components salvaged from various stashes, and where possible they too are black.

Fast is ain't, comfortable it is. A mere thing like the absence of tarmac won't keep me away from those Trigs, Benchmarks or Historic Markers.
Nice..

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it

View attachment 362162

Looking forward to seeing you out and about on it

classic33

Leg End Member

View attachment 362162

All you need now is the trailer. To take the pillars home!

Top Bottom