The Classics ( spoilers !)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andrew Br

Still part of the team !
I enjoyed that; I just managed to get a ride in before the coverage started.
Good win by Deceuninck – Quick-Step but they were, by far, the biggest team there.
I think Strada Bianche won't be quite so easy for them; I'm not sure who they have in the team that I would expect to win it.
I do, however, know what I'll be doing Saturday pm.

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Im pretty sure theyll have Stybar and hopefuly Allaphilipe.Should be a good race,hard to pick a winner for that.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Strade Bianche is probably my 3rd favourite of all the Spring Classics (after Paris-Roubaix and the Ronde van Vlaanderen*)... and I don't care how long it's been around, it was clearly going to be a cut above as a race from the first time it was run.

*actually it may be my 2nd favourite, just because, after all the gravel road sections, there's that ridiculously steep climb up into Siena, which is just a killer. You can feel the riders who are at the front just anticipating this unavoidable thing that will either put paid to everything they've done that day or have them crowned as winners.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
I like them all when they come around ! For iconic it's Roubaix and Flanders,but they all have there place when it's the start of the season ! Never been to it but I like the Milan San Remo,but for the scenery and race I've been twice to the Tour of Lombardia and it's a beautiful race for the scenery.
Early season now you can be cruel and hope for some shitty weather....Strada is one of those races where everyone has a chance,look at Bardet last year.
And I'm fecking working Saturday !!

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
I enjoyed that; I just managed to get a ride in before the coverage started.
Good win by Deceuninck – Quick-Step but they were, by far, the biggest team there.
I think Strada Bianche won't be quite so easy for them; I'm not sure who they have in the team that I would expect to win it.
I do, however, know what I'll be doing Saturday pm.
Gotta be worth winning for that beer alone..

View: https://twitter.com/FRETSIN/status/1103033422166085632?s=19

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Seeing as theres a distinct lack of interest in pro cycling who do we think for this ?
Wellens
Moscon
Benoot.
Just for fun

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Weather better there than here.

Attachments

• image_2019-03-08_18-59.jpg
    image_2019-03-08_18-59.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 21
Top Bottom