Votes: 1 100.0%
  • northern ireland specific party

• eligible but not voting

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I use this algorithm:

libdem.jpg

Pandaboy

alecstilleyedye said:
last week's poll was as follows:

lib dem 38.71%
conservative 18.28%
labour 17.2%
others 15.05%
snp 2%
plaid cymru 0%
not voting 8.6%

the poll is now re-set with more options as requested.

That would give the Lib Dems 454 seats and a majority of 258 according to this

darkstar

I'm sorry but anyone who is going to vote Lib dem because of the debates on TV is a fool IMO. I hate this current campaign on facebook "We got Rage against the machine to number one, now lets get the Lib Dems into office" do they realise that this is quite a lot more important that a poxy christmas umber one? The majority have not even read the manifesto, try to make an informed decision not just one based on Clegg. Second people seem to be forgetting they are voting for their local MP, what percentage of this new wave of Lib Dem supporters know who the local representative is? I'd bet not many. Finally people seem to be blasting cameron for being Posh... there are posh people throughout politics, in every party, live with it.

Rant over ;)

Quite a valid rant Darkstar; that is why I have avoided watching the debates or any of the campaign spin on TV - it only succeeds in winding me up.

Voted 'yellow' in the majority of elections in my lifetime - and sad to say I have joined the Facebook group, maybe this is a sign of me becoming more cynical of politics in general, used to really enjoy political debate 10-15 years ago!

Anyway; checked out our local LibDem PPC - and she will be getting my vote.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
When you give the previous weeks data ... could you give the number of votes at the same time... just to get an idea of whether similar numbers are voting.

Changed my vote ... partially on how much paper they are trying to bombard me with - I read some and changed my mind about voting for that party at Government level ... still intending to vote for the original party locally.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Catrike UK said:
I often wonder what kind of people actually vote BNP.

Normal people, that's the scary thing and when you look at the breakdown of say the 2009 European elections it is not a few nutters in Lancashire and Yorkshire, it's spread through many, many cities and towns across the land.

TVC

Catrike UK said:
I often wonder what kind of people actually vote BNP.

People I work with. There are many in the lower strata of society who couldn't even tell you who the Prime Minister was. One guy at work told me with complete confidence that the Queen had got sick of the government and had booted them out, that's why there is an election.

These same people will never grasp economics or global affairs, so a group that comes along with the union flag in its logo and talks about stopping immigration appeals directly to their narrow views and casual racism.

on the road

Über Member
labour - 13.92%
conservative - 24.05%
liberal democrat - 32.91%
green - 11.39%
snp - 2.53%
plaid cymru - 0 0%
ukip - 3.80%
bnp - 3.80%
northern ireland specific party - 1.27%

The way things stand at the last count, the LibDems would be the biggest party in a hung parliament with no overall majority, but they could get together with Labour and form a government.

dodgy

Interesting, if the election was based on this forum and another (non cycling related) I read with a much higher readership than this site then Lib Dem are going to sail into office.

I have a feeling when it comes down to the actual vote that a lot will vote just like they have always done.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
dodgy said:
Interesting, if the election was based on this forum and another (non cycling related) I read with a much higher readership than this site then Lib Dem are going to sail into office.

I have a feeling when it comes down to the actual vote that a lot will vote just like they have always done.
This forum has 10,000 members, only around thirty ever post on P&L. About 80 (probably double those who would have voted had it been in P&L) have bothered to vote in the poll, so in no way does it reflect what the membership of Cyclechat think.

I would guess that the majority of members only dip into P&L to shake their heads and have a good laugh every now and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom