The Cycle Chat room 101- Put Yer Demons In Here

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Celebs! And people who like celebs.

And people who spell it celeb's!!

Kovu

Über Member
Cathryn said:
Celebs! And people who like celebs.

And people who spell it celeb's!!

We had a test in english ... "Explain who your hero is and why you admire them?"

So many people put in celebs!

I choose Armstrong :biggrin:, but before you judge me it's because I know a lot to make a decent essay for it

Kovu

Über Member
Cathryn said:
Nothing wrong with someone who beat cancer and won the toughest bike race in the world seven times!! Make no apologies for your heroes and those you admire!

:tongue:;):ohmy: Thank you Cathryn!

Noodley

It's no use, I can't decide. :tongue::blush:

Too many things.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Obese women at work who wheeze around in skintight, cropped clothes. I really don't need to see a massive roll of mottled, stretch-marked fat hanging down to your crotch like some weird belly-goitre, thank you. ** shiver **

People who wear Ugg boots.

Anthea Turner. (Oh how I laughed at the pyrotechnic mishap with the motorbike :tongue:)

Apple fanboys (and girls) who unquestioningly worship everything that Steve Jobs & co put out.

Tom Cruise. Because he's an arrogant @rseh@le and a cr@p actor. And a Scientologist :ohmy:

Martin Wishart (Michelin-starred restauranteur & local celeb) - he expanded his restaurant into our building and it's been a nightmare ever since.

yenrod

Women who try and convince themselves they are thin when they are basically MASSIVE !

People who'd like to be fitter BUT cant be arsed to get out of hteri ****ing car !

DomTyler. (roll out the next wind-up, mate :tongue: !)

Messy people - Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!

People who dont wash stuff after them !

Poeple who are disorganised.!

Theirs having feeling and emotion about stuff, in life, but people who don't let live and tolerate everyone else.

The media.

Having too much money - whats the use: share some some - you selfish gits !

People who are TOO involved in themselves - maybe i'm too allowing.

Shimano !

Telephone call-centre multi-menu button systems !

Jobsworths!

People who just dont appreciate you.

bof

Senior member. Oi! Less of the senior please
Beetroot

Shop assistants in camera and computer stores who spout nerdy-werdy at you ("well, as everyone knows it runs at 16.4 billabits while running DSQY with 49.22mm lens chromatogram").

Celine Dion

Men's pony tails, especially if part bald

Other people sneezing snot onto you.

Night Train

Maker of Things
Fossil fuels can go in room 101 right now. Then we might just hold off the effects of climate change.

Stupid, narrow minded and selfish politicians (that is just about all of them) can join the fossil fuels.

Top Bottom