The Cyclechat Annual Ride Every Day Challenge?

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
Pondered this on the ride home from w*rk last night. I read on here about somebody riding every day for 100 consecutive days, and thought maybe there's a challenge in there..

Soooo, starting on 1st January, how far into the year can you get, riding (outside, no turbo trainers) every single day? No minimum distance, though I would reckon for a GPS tracked ride it would need to be at least 0.1 miles.

I've managed 1 day so far:laugh:

I rode a minimum of 10 miles every day last year.

Elswick Cotterpin

Über Member
2/2

SpokeyDokey

Nearly 63 - oh dear!
Pondered this on the ride home from w*rk last night. I read on here about somebody riding every day for 100 consecutive days, and thought maybe there's a challenge in there..

Soooo, starting on 1st January, how far into the year can you get, riding (outside, no turbo trainers) every single day? No minimum distance, though I would reckon for a GPS tracked ride it would need to be at least 0.1 miles.

I've managed 1 day so far:laugh:
Can I have the first two days as freebies please?

It's not my fault that this challenge was announced after it started. ^_^

OP
cosmicbike

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
I'm currently on run of 303 days started in March 2017 . Last year missed 5 days due to flu then the March day I missed was during the beast from the east and was too icy to ride . @Supersuperleeds will pass 500 consecutive days on Jan 9th . He won't stop until I stop it could be a long game
I feel late to the party already:laugh:

13 rider

Guru
I feel late to the party already:laugh:
The 100 days was probably me ,it started I June 2016 when on about the 21st I realised I had riden every day so went for the full month then kept going for the ton . Stopped deliberately so it didn't get silly :laugh:. This set off @Supersuperleeds to beat the ton because we're not competitive at all . The plan was to ride every day last year but a bout of flu in Jan killed that off maybe this year

Top Bottom