The Day The Music Died

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Where is this relevent to the death of Tommy Allsup?
Beats me. Or this...but the thread title reminded me of the story about Don McClean being asked what the famously opaque American Pie actually means, to which he replied 'It means I'll never have to work again.'

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Where is this relevent to the death of Tommy Allsup?
I would hazard a guess that (like me) they had neglected to follow your link and got distracted by the American Pie thing ... :whistle:

It just goes to show how random life and death can be - toss a coin and live or die on the result!

After that near miss, Tommy Allsup had a good long(-ish) life. It's a pity that a hernia operation finally got him, but something has to in the end.

Oxo

Guru
I was at school the day the news of Buddy Holly's death came through. School just stopped. All the girls were crying, lots of the boys were and a fair number of the teachers.
For me it was one of those moments when people ask, where were you when.............?

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 1258

Nowhere, but ain't it fun to take the piss out of those two ***holes.

Not on a thread about a guitarist thats just died. If I'd have known people were just going to take the piss and not treat the subject with the respect it deserved I wouldn't have started the thread

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
. It's a pity that a hernia operation finally got him, but something has to in the end.

What! He died from a hernia op?!:ohmy: I was thinking about having mine sorted out, but if you can die from it i might give it a miss.:unsure:

Top Bottom