The Death of Irony

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Did she have running shoes on?
Did she buy some vegetables?
Did she look before she crossed the road?

Do you ever eat red meat?
Were you wearing a stab-vest?
Have you ever flown? Or talked to strangers?
etc
etc ...

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
I have had the motorcycle helmet thing many times at petrol stations. You are soaked, fill the bike go in money in hand wait in queue get to the front 'helmet off please ' seriously! You're hardly going to rob a garage that way. I always say do you want my money or not. Works 9 out of 10 times.

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
Could have been buying them for a couple of friends. Perhaps people unable to get to the shops because of health complaints?

or, who she knows have remembered her in their Will? ;)

T4tomo

Legendary Member
I have had the motorcycle helmet thing many times at petrol stations. You are soaked, fill the bike go in money in hand wait in queue get to the front 'helmet off please ' seriously! You're hardly going to rob a garage that way. I always say do you want my money or not. Works 9 out of 10 times.
Service station employees are trained to whack would be robbers on the head, that why they insist on removal, so they can get a clear headshot....

yes I realise its a cc Tv thing

purpan

Why not take the hemet off when asked? Works 10 out of 10 times.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Why not take the hemet off when asked? Works 10 out of 10 times.

Because it's a fair bit of faff, particularly in bad weather when you've carefully tucked your scarf in, then find there's a draft afterwards, and then forget to take your specs off and drop them on the floor or break them, then lose your ear plugs. And anyway, how many robbers politely hand over their credit card to pay? if you were a robber you'd simply not take your helmet off anyway

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
What's an iron ? :laugh:
This one's a number 6
1628704664437.png

Top Bottom