The end of Windows 10

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mike_P

Guru
oooOOOoooh!!

my life is complete, I can have the windows start button in the middle instead of the left hand corner 🙄
Actually I would find that useful as invariably my work laptop ends up hiding the bottom left of the screen that it is connected to.

Last edited:
As expected. No TPM2 (chip or firmware), no Windows 11. That's an awful lot of PCs shut out of the operating system...
The next Windows 10 update is still going ahead later in the year, which was already slated to add the look and feel that's just been announced for W11. I think they'll now leave that out, in order to differrentiate the two.

FishFright

More wheels than sense
As expected. No TPM2 (chip or firmware), no Windows 11. That's an awful lot of PCs shut out of the operating system...
The next Windows 10 update is still going ahead later in the year, which was already slated to add the look and feel that's just been announced for W11. I think they'll now leave that out, in order to differrentiate the two.

I'm out because of lack of TPM2 chip so I'll be sticking with 10 for a while yet .

I dunno what some of you luddites are whining about. I'm already looking forward to Win 12 and I can hardly wait for 13.
Ta - was wondering what they'd call the next few versions. Now I know.

Mike_P

Guru
Hasn't 13 already been released disguised as 8. My year old laptop is apparently compatible with 11, an early lockdown purchase as my existing one was running very hot and managed to partly self destruct one of its hinges as a result:sad:

OP
OP
D

Darius_Jedburgh

Veteran
I cin't run it either.
No idea what this means...

Top Bottom