England : Berkshire The Exurbia Boozer ride ..... 4th FEB 2017, Final details and roll call....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Oooh so, so tempted.

Minor restrictions are cost and day pass. Major hurdle is bloody Southern Fail on which I'm reliant. I had hoped that when this ride was originally mooted, the useless operator would have been thrown out or disintegrated and replaced by people who know how to run a raliroad. Sadly that is not the case, so maybe next time.

Diggs

Veteran
Sorry @Fab Foodie I'm marginally disappointed that Daddy Diggs has actually come up with tickets for the England France game....So it is with great regret that I have to withdraw *Picks up attache case and steps away from conference table*

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
@theclaud @sbird @TheDoctor @User @raleighnut @Pikey @srw @Donger @Pale Rider @Milkfloat @robjh @hopless500 @Hill Wimp @Nigel182 @slowmotion @T4tomo @McWobble @Salty seadog @mmmmartin @Origamist @ianrauk @User21629 @Diggs @User76 @velovoice @marknotgeorge @StuAff @User13710

Dears
Trying to get a taste for final roll call. I will scour the previous thread to see if I have missed any interested parties.

So far I think I have:

StuaAff
Adrian
OMG
Salty Seadog
theclaud
MarkNotGeorge
SBird
+2 from Abingdon

Please could others let me have a go/no-go pleeze :-)
I seem to have slipped into oblivion after an early voluntary enlistment. I'd still love to come, Fabbers.

Wobblers

Euthermic
Having had a look at the trains, it looks like I'm out. Boo!

I'm hoping some kind soul will set up some sort of streaming webcam so those of us who can't be there can still appreciate all the tired and emotional moments... :smile:

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Oooh so, so tempted.

Minor restrictions are cost and day pass. Major hurdle is bloody Southern Fail on which I'm reliant. I had hoped that when this ride was originally mooted, the useless operator would have been thrown out or disintegrated and replaced by people who know how to run a raliroad. Sadly that is not the case, so maybe next time.
:cry::cry:

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Sorry @Fab Foodie I'm marginally disappointed that Daddy Diggs has actually come up with tickets for the England France game....So it is with great regret that I have to withdraw *Picks up attache case and steps away from conference table*
:cry::cry:

EltonFrog

Legendary Member

I have just double checked the date in my diary, and I'm not currently engaged for work, so I can come along. Did the date change, I was sure I was booked out for the 4th Feb? Anyway, subject to and last minute work I'm up for this,.Will you be riding your shopper bike?

Top Bottom