England : Berkshire The Exurbia Boozer ride ..... 4th FEB 2017, Final details and roll call....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
The mileage will be impossible. I'm back at work, but absolutely bushed, and found a 2-mile round trip on a bike today to the office and Waitrose a little extreme. I think training for anything will have to wait until late Feb.

Bugger.
No like. Get well, that's the most important thing.

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
StuaAff
OMG
Salty Seadog
theclaud
MarkNotGeorge
SBird
Chris D and Peter G from Abingdon
robjh
GM
CarlP
Slowmo

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
The mileage will be impossible. I'm back at work, but absolutely bushed, and found a 2-mile round trip on a bike today to the office and Waitrose a little extreme. I think training for anything will have to wait until late Feb.

Bugger.
Not like either :-(

But... could take a taxi from mile 11 (after 2 pub stops) to 34 (another pub stop) where it's all downhill from there!

However, I quite understand. Will miss you of course, but recovery is paramount :-)
GWS

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Hopefully the predicted weather forecast for next weekend will not be realised, or we'll just have to sit in a town pub.....

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Weather forecast still looking rather inclement....

GM

Legendary Member
I'm liking the sound of this one Fabbers, so it's a definitely maybe for me.

Sorry Fabbers, but it's a definitely no no for me. Work has got in the way again, that pint that I owed Slowmo will have to wait until next time.
Hope the day turns out well for you all. :cheers:

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I'm sorry, but I have to dip too. I have an on-going work crisis that urgently requires more time in the trenches, and I've totally knackered my knees doing silly stuff at home. Please accept my apologies for blowing out the gig at the last minute. Have a great ride.

Top Bottom