England : Berkshire The Exurbia Boozer ride ..... 4th FEB 2017, Final details and roll call....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
I have just double checked the date in my diary, and I'm not currently engaged for work, so I can come along. Did the date change, I was sure I was booked out for the 4th Feb? Anyway, subject to and last minute work I'm up for this,.Will you be riding your shopper bike?
Don't encourage him.

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
I have just double checked the date in my diary, and I'm not currently engaged for work, so I can come along. Did the date change, I was sure I was booked out for the 4th Feb? Anyway, subject to and last minute work I'm up for this,.Will you be riding your shopper bike?
:bravo::cheers::dance:

Great news! Not sure....it would indeed seem rude not too....I'll ponder. Depends on weather AND whether we ride down to Reading in the morning where the Rourkie would seem sensible, though to be fair sense doesn't seem to figure in the plan ;-)

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Don't encourage him.
Pah...

IMG_0306.JPG

EltonFrog

Legendary Member

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
Two smart looking shoppers there.

If you both turn up on them you could have a retro bike-off.

Carl's just gets my vote for what I take to be its original tartan trunk bag.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Two smart looking shoppers there.

If you both turn up on them you could have a retro bike-off.

Carl's just gets my vote for what I take to be its original tartan trunk bag.

Ta, the bag is not original, it's a reproduction that a firm were producing a while back.

Last edited:

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
Unlikely, I suspect. I'll know better in a week or so whether the mileage is possible, and what diaries look like.
The mileage will be impossible. I'm back at work, but absolutely bushed, and found a 2-mile round trip on a bike today to the office and Waitrose a little extreme. I think training for anything will have to wait until late Feb.

Bugger.

Top Bottom