England : Berkshire The Exurbia Boozer ride ..... 4th FEB 2017, Final details and roll call....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Sorry Fabbers, but it's a definitely no no for me. Work has got in the way again, that pint that I owed Slowmo will have to wait until next time.
Hope the day turns out well for you all. :cheers:
Oh noes! Unlike!
See you another time :-)

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

I'm sorry, but I have to dip too. I have an on-going work crisis that urgently requires more time in the trenches, and I've totally knackered my knees doing silly stuff at home. Please accept my apologies for blowing out the gig at the last minute. Have a great ride.
Disaster :-(
Get well soon.

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

OK Boys and girls....

StuaAff
OMG
Salty Seadog
theclaud
MarkNotGeorge
SBird
Peter G
robjh
CarlP

It look like the small but beautifully formed peleton should be gathering tomorrow in Reading for an expected Depart at 11:45 from the NORTH SIDE of Reading station.
I should be there from around 11:00 ish. Any probs, I'll keep en eye on this thread.
I'll issue everyone with my mobile number in the morning and take every-bodies as well just in case of drunken separation
Looking forward to good company, good ale, fine weather and silliness.

Cheers
Kevin

theclaud

Openly Marxist
OK Boys and girls....

StuaAff
OMG
Salty Seadog
theclaud
MarkNotGeorge
SBird
Peter G
robjh
CarlP

It look like the small but beautifully formed peleton should be gathering tomorrow in Reading for an expected Depart at 11:45 from the NORTH SIDE of Reading station.
I should be there from around 11:00 ish. Any probs, I'll keep en eye on this thread.
I'll issue everyone with my mobile number in the morning and take every-bodies as well just in case of drunken separation

Cheers
Kevin
Counting on you for the fine weather bit. It's shite in Swansea.

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

OK Boys and girls....

StuaAff
OMG
Salty Seadog
theclaud
MarkNotGeorge
SBird
Peter G
robjh
CarlP

Cheers
Kevin
Counting on you for the fine weather bit. It's shite in Swansea.
i'm hoping it will shine on the righteous!

Top Bottom