The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
I quite like Strachan, but his genetics comments are totally daft.

AndyRM

XOXO
Do you like him as a coach? I can't stand the guy, 'stubborn' doesn't even begin to describe him.

I do find him frustrating at times, and question some of his decisions (McGinn and McGregor not getting a chance yesterday) but overall, yeah I think he's a good coach. Miles better than Craig "4-6-0" Levein.

mark st1

Plastic Manc
Did anyone do non league day yesterday? I took my daughter to Hitchin v Stratford town and we saw a 4 nil win, she really enjoyed herself.

View attachment 377798

Later I watched the England game almost by accident and wished I hadn't. Two games in one day and I know which one I preferred.
I now utterly loathe the international breaks, they're a football desert, just something to endure until the decent stuff starts again.

I was one of nearly 2500 at Maidenhead United v Aldershot Town pretty poor game to watch but somehow ended up 3-3. :wacko:

Andrew_P

In between here and there
So what Channel is the English commentary on of the Welsh Game?! Is Welsh that much of a native dialogue in Wales? Daft question I know...

mark st1

Plastic Manc
F0A1AB31-48FF-4CF7-AFC0-425CE154EB84.jpeg

Andrew_P

In between here and there
Wayne Hennessy strikes for Wales :-( Ashley Williams none too impressive not only losing it but no commitment to recover?

Top Bottom