The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Saw this on FB and it made me laugh:

29543111_927365674104332_5873892756430064211_n.jpg

MarkF

Guru
At the 11th time of asking we have a win! 5 points out of 33, things are looking up. It was a 1-0 classic , drab, turgid, division 3, hoof-a-thon v Gillingham. I was watching and had flash backs to Phil Parkinson's reign, Grayson is another boring pragmatic manager, I can't watch any more of hoofball, not getting a season ticket next year, going to use the money to see more games in Spain, proper football.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
We're nearly there. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...OUND-Accrington-Stanley-closer-promotion.html Nearly but not,is what we have to remember! If we win 3 of our last 8 matches(or something like that)we can't be caught,and Accy will guarantee at least the last automatic promotion spot. It's another 6 pointer this Monday when we entertain 4th placed Notts County. I think that if we beat them,then we can only f..k it up ourselves (which we've frequently done in the past) and end up in the dreaded play offs again.

Slick

Guru
My team playing away in the early kick off so gave to settle for watching on the telly. Unbelievable how bad they are playing.

A very comfortable win for the hammers in the end.
All over the saints in the first half,second half we took our foot off the pedal but still did enough to beat a very poor southampton,
Arnautovic man of the match,i think he gestured something to mark hughes when he scored his first goal.probably something like "how are you old fellow":whistle:

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
A very comfortable win for the hammers in the end.
All over the saints in the first half,second half we took our foot off the pedal but still did enough to beat a very poor southampton,
Arnautovic man of the match,i think he gestured something to mark hughes when he scored his first goal.probably something like "how are you old fellow":whistle:
A much needed win, the moral booster is worth more than just three points.

What was the atmosphere like in the ground?

Top Bottom