The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
When you've earned as much as Mourinho it isn't about the money, but ego. He'll be badly hurt by this, not that he doesn't deserve it.
He does have a lot of ego to hurt. Couldn’t have happened to a nicer chap

matiz

Guru
IMG-20181218-WA0002.jpg

MarkF

Guru
You're probably right. Since that motivational team talk from over four and a half years ago, he's managed for another nine whole games (winning three of them). I expect he's changed a lot. I can absolutely see why a huge club like Manchester United would want to appoint someone who has managed for 13 games in total, losing nearly half of them.

Personally, he is not a man I would want to play for, respect, want to please. It's amazing that he has such an media easy ride considering what he did. He is a scumbag sleazeball.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Can I apply for the job? I'll give it a week , get the sack and collect my £25 million redundancy.
What a joke football really is. The sad thing is that ordinary people pay good money for those parasites. Football has long stopped being a sport, it is only a business with every one for himself. Players and managers are just mercenaries.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Sad that Solihull Moors(whatever happened to Motors?) lost to the horrible Oystone's Blackpool last night and missed out on a home tie against Arsenal. More dosh on the way for the Oystone's to stick in their grubby pockets!:thumbsdown:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/46608695

I wonder if those fans who've been staying away from home games to not put money in the grubby family's bank accounts will stay away from the glamour tie? It'll be hard to resist.

Last edited:

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Screenshot_2018-12-19-15-47-19-470.thumb.jpeg.aa1b69f0ddcbc3ed5087c77898ce06ee.jpg

pjd57

Veteran
A fairly uneventful Celtic 3 Motherwell 0.
No complaints . For mid December it was a decent enough night for my usual 7:5miles there and the same back.

Top Bottom