The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavgav

Guru
You did well, my backside was twitching a bit when Ruddy threw that one in to give you a 1-2 lead. You just need to find that level of performance in the league.

Yes, the age old quandary, why players can lift themselves and perform in big cup games, but turn out dross week after week in the league! If we don’t do it soon, we’ll be back in league 2 again, which would be a disaster after last seasons near miss on promotion to the Championship

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
^_^

upload_2019-2-13_21-46-23.png

pjd57

Veteran
Really flat performance from Celtic tonight. Plenty of possession , but no spark.

Nice night for a cycle though.
That's 7 home games since Jan 19th.
Managed to cycle to all of them , so can't complain too much about this winter.

A football quiz identifying famous football fans and the clubs they support.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/47231332

I managed 8/10 with guessed and educated guesses.

I got 8 also more by luck than knowledge. I did however know the One Direction / Donny Rovers one as the company I worked for sponsored Rovers and we had the One Direction bloke doing photo shoots.

AndyRM

XOXO
Undeserved win for Celtic at Killie last night. We were under the pump for the first 20 minutes, but once we grew into the game were more than a match for them. Brown shouldn't have been on the pitch to score his flukey winner, after his studs up out of control challenge.

I wonder if there will be any repercussions for the pitch invasion at the end of the match? Actually, no I don't, because there won't be any.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Big game for Liverpool tonight. Too many defenders injured or out. I think we will win.....just about.
Hate to say it but Utd outplayed Chelsea last night......so another BIG game on Sunday.

Top Bottom